2070 Neil Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210
Siavash Hosseinyalamdary has been working on the road traffic understanding at PCVlab, OSU, since 2013. His focus is the multiple sensors integration to estimate the dynamic of the moving objects nearby the platform and predict their trajectory, classify the moving objects, and detect the traffic lights and traffic signs on the road. In order to acheive these tasks, he apply GPS/IMU, camera, laser scanner and OpenStreetMap.
Siavash Hosseinyalamdary has finished his master of science in Geomatics from Civil engineering, OSU. He has accomplished a federal highway administration (FHWA) research project at satellite Positioning and Inertial Navigation (SPIN) lab, in collaboration with other universitis and private companies. This research resulted in a simulated network of connected vehicles on the road and investigated the accident avoidance and mitigation in connected vehicles.
Merging Images, Trajectory, and Point Clouds for 3D Object Tracking. Second Prize in ISPRS Tracking and Imaging Challenge.
- Siavash Hosseinyalamdary. 2016. "GIS aided traffic monitoring using multi-sensor integration." Springer.
- Yashar Balazadegan, Siavash Hosseinyalamday, Yang Gao, 2016, "Visual-LiDAR Odometry Aided by Reduced IMU." ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information
- Tracking 3D Moving Objects based on GPS/IMU Navigation Solution, Laser Scanner Point Cloud and GIS Data, 2015, "Siavash Hosseinyalamday, Yashar Balazadegan, Charles Toth." ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information
- Jaehyun Soa, George Dedes, Byungkyu Brian Park, Siavash HosseinyAlamdary, Dorota Grejner-Brzezinska, 2015, "Development and evaluation of an enhanced surrogate safety assessment framework." Transportation Research 50, 51 - 67.
Papers in Proceedings
- Siavash Hosseinyalamdary, Alper Yilmaz "Traffic Light Detection using Conic Section Geometry." JOURNAL: "XXIII Congress of ISPRS." Prague, 2016).
- Siavash Hosseinyalamdary, Alper Yilmaz "Surface Recovery: Fusion of Image and Point Cloud." JOURNAL: "International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), Multi-sensor fusion workshop." Santiago, 2015).
- Siavash Hosseinyalamday, Alper Yilmaz "3D Super-resolution Approach for Sparse Laser Scanner Data." JOURNAL: "ISPRS Geospatial Week." La Grande Motte, 2015).
- Siavash Hosseinyalamday, Alper Yilmaz "Motion Vector Field Estimation Using Brightness Constancy Assumption and Epipolar Geometry Constraint." JOURNAL: "Pecora 19 ISPRS TC 1 and IAG Commission 4 Symposium." Denver, 2014).
- Yashar Balazadegan, Siavash HosseinyAlamdary, MohammadAli Rajabi "GPS/INS Integration Using Kalman Filtering for Navigation." JOURNAL: "XXIII FIG Congress." Munich, 2006).
- Siavash Hosseinyalamdary, Yashar Balazadegan, Mohammad A. Rajabi, Rod Blais "Evaluation of the Effects of the Observation Weight Matrix on the Ambiguity Resolution in LAMBDA Method." JOURNAL: "XXIII FIG Congress." Munich, 2006).
- Siavash Hosseinyalamdary, Yashar Balazadegan, Mohammad A. Rajabi "The Effect of Multipath on GPS Carrier Phase Ambiguity Resolution." JOURNAL: "Map Asia." Bangkok, 2006).